Friday, June 27, 2008

hello!

i've just had 7 straight hours of singing a couple of hours back. it's a record!
i've never felt so tired, drained, weak and happy at the same time before!haha! it was really good.
i shall do it again..after i recover from this satisfied fatigue!haha! wow, i really sang until i couldnt sing anymore! my hands were numb, i think my throat was swollen! ahaha! and i was sooo tired and sleepy! im so glad i went for this singing session. my friends are awesome..kbox buddies, we shall do it again soon! yesssaaa, mission accomplished. haha :)

so after the kbox session, i came home to sleep! i took leave today, oh happiness! haha. and...being the usual lazy bum that i am, i didnt shower! EEW! i changed into my home clothes and fell asleep on the sofa..mmm, comfy! haha! and then i was woken up by my boss! his car broke down while on the way to work and he told me to call for his servicing company to pick up his car.....haha..of all days to spoil the vehicle, disturb my sleep. i only had two hours of sleep! NO FAIR! but then, during the rest of the day, i was constantly falling asleep on the comfy sofa with the tv on, so...it's not that bad.haha! and tomorrow is saturday! YIPEES!haha..i am soooo enjoying my long weekend and NOT looking forward to next monday. beh.

sooo..i guess thats about what i wanted to blog about.haha..to tell everyone that i just went singing and is now a very happy kidd. give me a list of things you want to do and i will do it for you!haha! kbox makes the world go round!haha.

loves!
bye!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com