Monday, June 30, 2008

yoohoo!

i've been a healthy kid! haha!

my mum recently got super health-conscious and has taken to cooking dinner for the past few days!haha! yummy, i know there's still the fast-food and unhealthy food addiction in me, but ...im getting there..(NO PURE VEGES TOO, DONT WANT TO GO THERE AT ALL, SORRY ROSY AND JOJO!HAHA!) haha, as long as she keeps cooking my favourite dish: minced meat with potato! whoa heavenly, the huge bowl of gravy and potato and minced meat with no smelly smell! BUT, you know what, i dont think she will be that bothered to cook for the rest of her life, she will prolly go on for about 1 more month and then she will stop...haha! im so not filial, to talk about the mom like that. today, we had steamed fish, some vege and semi-fried dumplings. i swear my mum will go vegetarian soon!haha!

OK, WORK.

today was horrible....taking leave on friday was not a very good idea. you suddenly realise that over the weekend, you forgot to send out cheques and they are now OVERDUE! OMIGOSH, HOW? and EVERYONE is ALWAYS busy on mondays, so the bosses cant sign the cheques for you to send them out today and now they are WAY OVERDUED! haha! let's all pray that i can get them all done tomorrow! plus, there are FIVE new staff into the office tomorrow..how am i going to survive like this? oh my goodness......just thinking of work makes me weak and faint. haha..tomorrow will be a good day! (LIAR...)

SINGING TIME.

after the super long singing session on thursday, i still feel the itch to singsingsing! what is wrong with me. quick quick hurry hurry..let 1st aug come quick so i can go for some more singing.

aw crap, it was raining just now...and because i love sleeping during the rain..i wanted to hurry shower and climb into my bed...BUT........heaven made it such a short rain. BOO :( that's why i'm here to talk about how healthy i am!haha! i am so happy to be healthy, i hope that everyone be healthy too!


before i go, let me share something: Westlife - That's Life
" I thought of quitting, baby, but my heart just ain't gonna buy it
And if I didn't think it was worth one single try
I'd jump right on a big bird and then I'd fly"

the last line is my favourite...i love the whole song, its so inspirational and cheerful!

alright, now off to bed i go!haha!

LOVES!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com