Saturday, June 21, 2008

hello!

so here's my latest plan so far.
i will work for one year, earn some extra cash then take up a bank loan and fly to aussie to finish uni...it's not a 100% confirmation, usually, my plans are ALL NOT 100% true. haha, but this plan makes me feel good, keeps me motivated and gives me a direction, i like it. i have lots of doubts though, like how will i be able to leave my family behind, whether i will really get a job so quickly after i graduate or worse, what if i cant graduate? so many good things and bad things in one single issue, it tires me just thinking of them. what should i do? continue with work or go for uni?

all this thinking about uni in aussie and being independent got me thinking i would love to be able buy an apartment and live by myself, but, i realised recently that my family is everything to me. i had a terrible week without my entire family with me. i felt lost, empty and numb. i guess it was god's way of telling me not to go too far and forget my family. well, i would still like to live alone in singapore or in some other country but all i want to know is that my family is safe, sound and healthy.

so at the moment right now, i really want to see whales!haha! rosy and i were talking about going to aussie for a holiday especially now in winter, but that plan has got to wait. i was so excited while planning because i really wanted to see the whales migrating! but then again, the boat would not be even close to the whales, so....?dont know. perhaps next year! and here's a list of things i want to do before i die!haha! will be fun to share, right?

1. swim with the whale shark
2. see a great white up close (of course i will be in a cage!haha.)
3. bungee jump
4. fly to japan and london at least once
5. see my name appear below the "Directed By" on the big screen.

so, how many out of 5 do you think i will be able to achieve? i think it will only be number 4. haha!the rest are possible, but rather difficult to reach for!haha!

ok, im sleepy now. gd night!
bye!

Loves!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com